For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:
Important Claims Payment Information
Who is my Claims Company?
Commercial Travelers is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim or on how a claim has been paid.
Important Health Insurance ID Card Instructions
Please follow these instructions to obtain your ID card.
1. Visit www.studentplanscenter.com.
2. Choose the College Student Insurance link, and select your school name from the drop-down box.
3. If you have created an NGL Student Plans Center account in the past, choose the "Log In" button to log in.
4. If you have not created an NGL Student Plans Center account, click "Create Account" and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
5. Once logged in, you will have access to ID cards, claim information and other plan-related information.
A claim form is not required. However, you can download one by clicking on the following link:
Medical Claim Form
How do I contact Commercial Travelers?
70 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
You can call them toll-free at
800-756-3702 or contact them by email at email@example.com.
You can also visit the Commercial Travelers website to review your claims online. To register, visit www.studentplanscenter.com, click on "College Student Insurance" select your school name to get your school's page, and click "Create Account."
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Customer Service