Skip to main content
Wisconsin Technical Colleges - Madison Area Technical College

Claims Company Information

For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:

Important Claims Payment Information

Who is my Claims Company?

Health Special Risk, Inc. is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim or on how a claim has been paid.

How Do I Submit a Claim or Request Reimbursement?

When outside of the United States, you will likely be asked to pay for your medical care first and then will need to seek reimbursement. When you submit claims for reimbursement, you will need to have the itemized bill(s) translated into English and the Claim Form.

How do I contact Health Special Risk, Inc.?

Health Special Risk, Inc.
HSR Plaza
4100 Medical Parkway
Carrollton, Texas 75007
Phone: 1-972-512-5600 or 1-866-523-3183
Fax: 1-972-512-5820