Pharmacy Network Information
PHARMACY NETWORK INFORMATION
Beginning with the 2017-2018 policy year, the prescription drug program is available through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
Detailed information about BCBS's Pharmacy program is available here:
Blue Cross MA Pharmacy Coverage.
On their site you can:
- Find a participating pharmacy ( select the "Traditional" network)
- Search for a specific drug and its cost
- Find out how to save money using the Mail Service Program
- Learn more about Specialty Drugs, or drugs that may require Step Therapy or a Prior Authorization.
Please note, Exclusive Home Delivery & Select Home Delivery programs are not applicable to your student health insurance program.
For the 2016-2017 policy year the pharmacy program was through the UHC Pharmacy Program.
To locate a participating pharmacy, call United at 1-855-828-7716 or visit www.uhcsr.com and click on "Student Health Insurance & Plans".
Protect what's yours.
Tuition Refund Insurance
Don't let an unforeseen illness or accident prevent completion of a college education.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2017 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/6/2017).
Notify Me When the 2018 Health Careers Scholarship Application is Released:
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE