Pharmacy Network Information
PHARMACY NETWORK INFORMATION
The prescription drug program is available through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. BCBS uses the Express Scripts pharmacy network which includes national retail pharmacies as well as local,independent pharmacies.
Detailed information about BCBS's Pharmacy program is available here:
Blue Cross MA Pharmacy Coverage.
On their site you can:
- Find a participating pharmacy ( select the "Traditional" network)
- Search for a specific drug and its cost
- Find out how to save money using the Mail Service Program
- Learn more about Specialty Drugs, or drugs that may require Step Therapy or a Prior Authorization.
Please note, Exclusive Home Delivery & Select Home Delivery programs are not applicable to your student health insurance program.
Prescription Override Option
For students who are traveling abroad and need to fill multiple months of a prescription prior to their departure, download the following information. Return the Override Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protect what's yours.
A college education is an investment worth protecting.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE