Attention Spring Students: The deadline to submit the 2018-2019 Bowdoin College Spring Waiver Form is January 31, 2019.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit an Insurance Decision Form to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan or Enroll in the Accident Only Insurance Plan
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate an ID card.
The username for all students is your Bowdoin College email address.
New incoming students: Your temporary password is your Bowdoin Student ID number proceeded by three 0s (example: 000123456).
For security purposes, you will be asked to reset your password upon logging in. Instructions on resetting your password will be sent to your Bowdoin College email address. Once reset, you will be able to log in with your new password.Returning students: If this is your first time logging in, your temporary password is either your 5-digit student ID number beginning with "B" (example B4567) or your 6 digit ID number. When entering your 6 digit ID number, precede it by 3 0’s (example: 000123456). If you have already logged in and updated your password in a previous year, your password will not have changed from the updated version.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE