This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a verification of coverage letter.
2019-2020 Spring Semester Waiver Process
The deadline to submit your Online Spring Semester Waiver form is January 24, 2020.
The online student insurance waiver process is hosted by Boston College. For students entering Boston College for Fall 2019 and who are interested in waiving coverage, please go to www.bc.edu/myservices.
|Please note: ID cards are issued directly through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and consequently can NOT be issued through this site. You can expect to receive your ID card approximately 7-10 business days after Gallagher Student receives the list of eligible, enrolled students from your School. Your card will be mailed to the address on file with your school.
The Blue Cross Blue Shield 'MyBlue Member' App is now available. With this app, you can:
- Access your digital insurance ID card
- Review your claims and copayment information
- Learn more at myblue.bluecrossma.com/student
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE