Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2020-2021 Berklee College of Music-Boston Conservatory at Berklee Annual Insurance Waiver Form is September 18, 2020.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a waiver form
- Look for In-Network participating providers
- Learn more about discounts & wellness services and other insurance products available to you
- Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information or generate a verification of coverage letter.
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
My Account: Link to the Blue Cross Blue Shield 'MyBlue Member' App to access your digital insurance ID card, myblue.bluecrossma.com/student
The MassHealth Premium Assistance Program will not be offered to Medicaid-eligible students for the 2020-2021 plan year, effective 9/1/2020.
If you are enrolled in MassHealth or one of the Accountable Care Organizations, please submit this information on your Waiver Form in order to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE