Welcome Union College Students
Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2018-2019 Union College Annual Insurance Decision Form is August 10, 2018.
Attention 17-18 Graduates: To continue coverage after graduation, click 'Forms and Applications' on the left and click on the 'CDPHP Continuation of Coverage Application'. The completed form must be sent directly to CDPHP. Questions on continuing coverage after graduation should be directed to CDPHP.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site, you can:
- Download a Plan Brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Look for participating providers
- Learn more about further enhancements to your plan or additional products that are available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or click on the "Live Help" icon to get answers to any questions you may have on the coverage available to you
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal and dependent coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a verification letter.
As part of your Student Health Insurance Plan, you have access to SilverCloud online behavioral health support. For more information, please click the SilverCloud link on the left, or use the following link below to download an informational flyer.
Learn More about SilverCloud Health
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED.
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE