Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2020-2021 Mount Wachusett Annual Waiver Form is November 30, 2020.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Look for participating providers
- Learn more about plan enhancements available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
- Link to the Blue Cross Blue Shield 'MyBlue Member' App to access your digital insurance ID card, myblue.bluecrossma.com/student
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a verification of coverage letter.
The MassHealth Premium Assistance Program will not be offered to Medicaid-eligible students for the 2020-2021 plan year, effective 9/1/2020.
If you are enrolled in MassHealth or one of the Accountable Care Organizations, please submit this information on your Waiver Form in order to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE