Student Health Center
Concordia Health Center
Kjos Health Center is located on the North Wing of Hoyum Hall.
Kathy Benson, RN, Health Service Administrator
Cheryl Christianson, Administrative Health Information Assistant
Cheryl Ross FNP
9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Nurse on Duty
9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Walk-ins welcome or schedule an appointment by calling 218.299.3662
Kjos Health Center services include:
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of respiratory, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, skin, neuromuscular and orthopedic conditions
- Physical examination for varsity athletics, graduate school application, premarital requests and employment
- Psychiatric services and referrals
- Gynecological services including pregnancy testing and prenatal care
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Certified laboratory tests
- Limited immunizations and TB screening
- First aid
- Suture removal
- Allergy injections
- Support services for rape and abuse
- Nutrition and diet counseling and referral
- Referral to specialists
If you need counseling outside the realm of the Health Center you will be referred to appropriate counselors or agencies. Hospitalization will be arranged if you cannot safely or reasonably treated as an outpatient.
Visit this site: www.cord.edu/Studentlife/Studentservices/healthandwellness1.php
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2016 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/7/2016).
Notify Me When the 2017 Scholarship Application is Released:
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE