Student Health Center
Student Health Services is a Christ-centered health team dedicated to developing and serving Wheaton College students by treating their acute and chronic needs and by teaching them proper preventative health care so that they will function optimally while receiving a Wheaton College education and in their future development.
Contact Information and Hours
(This is a phone menu system, please listen carefully and select the option that best suits your needs)
Summer Clinic Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm (nurses available for walk-in visits)
- Physician available for appointments Tuesdays in July, 9am-12pm
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm (administrative staff hours)
Regular Clinic Hours:
- Monday-Friday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday 10:00am – 12:00 PM
- At other times you can call the main phone at 630-752-5072 and leave a message if it is not urgent.
- If you have an urgent medical situation please call 630-752-5911 and Public Safety will contact whomever is on call.
- Please note: Medical treatment is not available during holidays and limited in the summer.
Medical Provider Hours:
- *These hours are beginning Fall 2012 and do not include holidays
- Monday 8:00AM-11:00AM, 12:20PM-3:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM-11:00AM, 12:20PM- 3:20PM
- Wednesday 7:20AM – 9:00AM, 10AM-1:00PM
- Thursday 10:40AM-2:40PM
- Friday 8:00AM-11:00AM, 12:20PM- 3:00PM
Director, Britt Black RN, BSN:
Medical Coder and Biller, Janet Lyon, CPC:
Massage Therapist's Hours:
*payment due at time of service. $30 for half hour session, $50 for hour session.
Hours for Dietician, Catherine Gonzalez RD:
Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00PM
Saturday 11:00AM - 3:00PM
515 Irving Street, Wheaton, IL 60187
Visit this site: www.wheaton.edu/healthsvcs
Protect what's yours.
Considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plan?
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free