Student Health Center
Welcome to Health Services
UHart's Student Health Services is proud to partner with Hartford HealthCare to help you feel your best.
- Sick visits
- Strep, mono, and flu testing
- Allergy shots
- STD screening and testing
- A full women's health clinic: exams, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, and birth control
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B, PPD, tetanus, flu vaccine)
You can learn more about our hours and location by clicking here.
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
If you are unable to sign on to the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding your immunization forms, please email email@example.com.
After Hours Care
University of Hartford is partnered with Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care to offer after hours care. If you need care after hours, visit Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner, just 2.5 miles from campus or schedule a Virtual Visit.
Protect what's yours.
Helping you find the right specialist, no matter what health insurance plan you carry.
A college education is an investment worth protecting.
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
Smile & See the Benefits Instantly. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE