Student Health Center
The Wellness Center
The mission of the Wellness Center is to promote healthy living in the students, faculty and staff of Hampden-Sydney College. In recognition of this mission the Wellness Center will:
- Provide treatment services in the areas of general health, mental health and substance abuse.
- Encourage good health practices including good physical health, mental health and avoidance of substance abuse.
- Serve as a resource to students, faculty and staff in the areas of health, mental health and substance abuse.
- Strive to develop in students, faculty and staff healthy lifestyles that will contribute to the mission of the college and to the overall success of students.
Visit this site: www.hsc.edu/Student-Life/Wellness-Center.html
Protect what's yours.
Tuition Refund Insurance
Don't let an unforeseen illness or accident prevent completion of a college education.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2015 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/9/15).
Notify Me When the 2016 Scholarship Application is Released:
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free