Student Health Center
The Wellness Center
The mission of the Wellness Center is to promote healthy living in the students, faculty and staff of Hampden-Sydney College. In recognition of this mission the Wellness Center will:
- Provide treatment services in the areas of general health, mental health and substance abuse.
- Encourage good health practices including good physical health, mental health and avoidance of substance abuse.
- Serve as a resource to students, faculty and staff in the areas of health, mental health and substance abuse.
- Strive to develop in students, faculty and staff healthy lifestyles that will contribute to the mission of the college and to the overall success of students.
Visit this site: www.hsc.edu/Student-Life/Wellness-Center.html
Protect what's yours.
A college education is an investment worth protecting.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED.
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE