Skip to main content

Student Products

Personal Property Insurance

This insurance coverage is available to college/university students, faculty and staff for the protection of personal and university property while in the custody of the insured.


Short Term Medical Insurance

This plan is specifically designed for people who need temporary health insurance for a few months after graduating, are between jobs, or are waiting for other health insurance coverage.


Leisure Travel Insurance

This specially designed plan will cover losses that your standard health insurance plan may not while traveling abroad.


International Student & Scholar Accident Insurance

While participating in international educational programs or activities, you want the peace of mind of knowing you are covered by quality medical insurance.


Study Abroad Insurance

Students and Faculty who are traveling abroad should be aware of the importance of maintaining proper insurance coverage while studying in a foreign country


Voluntary Dental Insurance

Dental health is essential to your overall good health. Gallagher Student offers a dental insurance package designed with your healthy smile in mind.