Student Accident Insurance
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk offers customized insurance products for K-12 schools, districts, and other eligible organizations that need coverage for students and volunteers during school-sponsored and supervised activities, including athletics and field trips.
These products are ideal for private schools, school districts, religious & nonprofit organizations, athletic departments, camps, clinics, special events, licensed daycares and preschools.
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk's Blanket Student or Participant Accident Insurance Plans can provide maximum benefits at affordable premium levels. Plans are designed to offer payment for medical expenses incurred as a result of an unexpected accident.
Why offer a Blanket Accident Insurance Plan?
- All eligible persons are covered, no rosters are required
- Protects individuals and families from the medical costs associated with accidental injuries
- Provides a safety net of coverage when parents do not have health insurance
- Supplemental accident insurance can combat the type of claims submitted to the Institution's General Liability Insurance Policy
- Blanket Accident Plans are not required to adhere to Affordable Coverage Act (ACA) coverage limits
Highlights of the Program
Benefits to Your Institution
Learn how your institution can benefit from a partnership with Gallagher Student
We can have a member of our sales team contact you as soon as they are available to answer any questions or to prepare a proposal.Learn More
Are you considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plans?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or "Obamacare" has many students asking what this law means to them and their options for health insurance.