High-Limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Catastrophic Cash Insurance
Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk specializes in meeting the insurance needs of risk management and athletic departments for colleges and universities of all sizes.
Who should consider purchasing this type of insurance?
This product provides both Accidental Death & Dismemberment as well as a Catastrophic Cash Benefit. This coverage is ideal for university risk management departments and athletic departments, as well as organizations with a Board of Directors.
Why offer this Plan?This product provides up to $1,000,000 as a cash benefit for students, staff or Board Members who are involved in a catastrophic accident while taking part in a covered activity, as well as substantial Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits. If a tragic accident occurs your College or University can be assured that they have purchased the best coverage available to provide benefits for insured's and their families.
- $1,000,000 Catastrophic Cash Benefit
- $200,000 payable in a Lump Sum
- $40,000 payable each year for the next 20 years
- 24-hour coverage or school sponsored and supervised only coverage available
- High-limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits up to $250,000 per incident with up to a $20 million aggregate maximum
- All eligible persons are covered- no rosters or name lists required
- Provided cash benefits could be used to supplement internal limits of the NCAA's catastrophic policy
Benefits to your Institution
- Protects individuals and families form the medical costs associated with catastrophic injuries
- Provides families with death benefits during their time of grief
- Coverage can combat the type of claims submitted to the college or university's general liability insurance policy
- Complete account management services to make the insurance process simple and seamless for your organization
- Superior claims service, toll-free customer service number and online claims status
Gallagher Student Health is committed to being the nation's leading full-service independent insurance program administrator for the education community by providing high-quality, customized, and affordable insurance products and related services to the schools, organizations, students and families they serve.
Learn how your institution can benefit from a partnership with Gallagher Student
We can have a member of our sales team contact you as soon as they are available to answer any questions or to prepare a proposal.Learn More
Are you considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plans?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or "Obamacare" has many students asking what this law means to them and their options for health insurance.