Volunteer Accident Medical Insurance
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk offers customized insurance products for schools and other eligible organizations that need coverage for volunteers during sponsored events and activities.
This products is ideal for private schools, school districts, religious & nonprofit organizations, athletic departments, camps, clinics, special events, licensed daycares and preschools.
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk’s Volunteer and Participant Accident Insurance Plans can provide maximum benefits at affordable premium levels. Plans are designed to offer payment for medical expenses incurred as a result of an unexpected accident.
Why offer a Blanket Accident Insurance Plan?
- All eligible persons are covered, no rosters are required
- Protects individuals and families from the medical costs associated with accidental injuries
- Supplemental accident insurance can combat the type of claims submitted to the Organization’s General Liability Insurance Policy
- Accident and liability coverage for camps and clinics
- Accident Only Plans are not required to adhere to Affordable Coverage Act (ACA) coverage limits
Learn how your institution can benefit from a partnership with Gallagher Student
We can have a member of our sales team contact you as soon as they are available to answer any questions or to prepare a proposal.Learn More
Are you considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plans?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or "Obamacare" has many students asking what this law means to them and their options for health insurance.