For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:
Important Claims Payment Information
Who is my Claims Company?
UnitedHealthcare StudentResources is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim, or on how a claim has been processed.
Important Health Insurance ID Card Instructions
Please follow these instructions to obtain your Health Insurance ID card:
1. Visit www.uhcsr.com/MyAccount.
2. If you have already created a UHCSR account, log in.
3. If you have not created a UHCSR account, click "Create New Account" and complete the registration process using your name, email address, date of birth and Student ID number.
4. Once logged in, you will have access to ID cards, Claim information, EOBs and other plan-related information.
Note: If you do not have an ID card available on this website, it means that your coverage is not active or has not yet been processed.
How Do I Contact the Claims Company?
UnitedHealthcare Student Resources
PO Box 809025
Dallas, TX 75380-9025
In Network providers will bill the claims company directly. In the event that you paid for services and need to be reimbursed, you can submit a medical, prescription or foreign claim form through your UHCSR MyAccount. Visit uhcsr.com for more information. Please allow for up to 30 days for your reimbursement to be processed.
You can download a claim form to be reimbursed by clicking on the following link:
Medical Claim Form
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE