For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:
Important Claims Payment Information
Who is my Claims Company?
Aetna Student Health is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim or on how a claim has been paid.
Important Health Insurance ID Card Instructions
Please follow these instructions to obtain your ID card:
1. Visit www.aetnastudenthealth.com
2. Choose your school from the drop-down box.
3. Click "View Your School".
4. Click the purple icon that says "Get your ID card."
5. Enter your Student ID number and date of birth, then click "Submit" to generate your ID card.
Note: This process will only allow access to your ID card. In order to obtain access to claim information and tax documents, you will need to create a User Account using the "Your Member Website" link at the top of the page.
A claim form is not required. However, you can download one by clicking on the following link: Medical Claim Form
How do I contact Aetna Student Health?
Aetna Student Health
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX, 79998
You can call them toll-free at 866-746-6590.
You can also register for Aetna Navigator to review your claims online. To register, go to www.aetnastudenthealth.com.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE