For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:
Important Claims Payment Information
Who is my Claims Company?
UnitedHealthcare StudentResources is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim, or on how a claim has been paid.
Important Health Insurance ID Card Instructions
Please follow these instructions to obtain your Health Insurance ID card:
1. Visit www.uhcsr.com/MyAccount.
2. If you have already created a UHCSR account, log in.
3. If you have not created a UHCSR account, click "Create New Account" and complete the registration process using your name, date of birth and Student ID number.
4. Once logged in, you will have access to ID cards, Claim information, EOBs and other plan-related information.
Note: If you do not have an ID card available on this website, it means that your coverage is not active or has not yet been processed.
How Do I Contact the Claims Company?
Providers will bill the claims company directly. In the event that you paid for services and need to be reimbursed, mail the original invoice (keep a copy), proof of payment, and a copy of your insurance ID card to Student Resources. Medical claim forms are not required. Please retain a copy of all mailed documentation for your records. Approximately 30 business days are required to process a reimbursement for a medical claim.
A claim form is not required; however, you can download one by clicking on the following link:
Medical Claim Form
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Customer Service