For information on general claims processing, please click the expand button:
Important Claims Payment Information
Who is my Claims Company?
Wellfleet is responsible for processing your claims. Their dedicated claims analysts and customer service representatives can address any questions you have on an outstanding claim or on how a claim has been paid.
Providers will bill the claims company directly. In the event that you paid for services and need to be reimbursed, mail the original invoice (keep a copy), proof of payment, and a copy of insurance ID card to Wellfleet. Medical claim forms are not required. Please retain a copy of all mailed documentation for your records. Approximately 30 business days are required to process a reimbursement for a medical claim.
Important Health Insurance ID Card Instructions
Please follow these instructions to obtain your Health Insurance ID card:
1. Visit www.studentinsurance.com. Enter your school name in the “Find Your School” search box.
2. If you have already created a Wellfleet account, log in.
3. If you have not created a Wellfleet account, click "Create New Account" and complete the registration process.
4. Use the “Student Options” tab located at the top of the page to view, email or print your ID card.
A claim form is not required. However, you can download one by clicking on the following link:
How do I contact Wellfleet?
2077 Roosevelt Avenue Springfield, MA 01104 Phone: 800-633-7867
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Customer Service