If there were extenuating circumstances that prevented you from meeting the waiver deadline, you can submit an Online Petition to Waive After the Deadline Form. To access this form, please click the 'Log In' link at the top right to create a user account or log in with your existing credentials. Once logged in, click on 'Petition to Waive' under 'Student Access' and select the Petition Form.
The Petition to Waive process acts as a second-level appeal for all students who missed the published waiver deadline. Submission of a petition to waive does NOT guarantee approval.
Please Note: Your Online Petition to Waive Form will be processed within 10 business days of receiving your eligibility from your college/university. Once your Petition to Waive has been processed, you may check the status online under "My Account".
Attention Students: The deadline to submit the Petition to Waive form is September 15, 2019.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a Health Insurance Decision Form and elect to enroll or waive the Student Health Insurance Plan
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a verification of coverage letter.
Please note: ID cards are issued directly through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and consequently can NOT be issued through this site. You can expect to receive your ID card approximately 7-10 business days after Gallagher Student receives the list of eligible, enrolled students from your School. Your card will be mailed to the address on file with your school.
The Blue Cross Blue Shield 'MyBlue Member' App is now available. With this app, you can:
- Access your digital insurance ID card
- Review your claims and copayment information
- Learn more at myblue.bluecrossma.com/student
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE