Welcome Fairfield University Students
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
You can download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions, look for participating providers, learn more about further enhancements to your plan or additional products that are available to you. You can email Gallagher Student or click on the "Live Help" icon to get answers to any questions you may have on the coverage available to you.
Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal and dependent coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate an ID card.
If you would like to waive participation in the Fairfield University Student Health Insurance Plan for the 2016-2017 policy year, please follow the instructions below. Prior to waiving, you will want to confirm your insurance will provide comparable coverage while at Fairfield University.
1. Log on to My.Fairfield (http://my.fairfield.edu).
2. Click on the Student pull-down menu and click the Personal Information link
3. From the Quick Links section on the left, click the Student Health Insurance Waiver link, and complete the form (the fields in red are required)
4. Be sure to click the Submit button on the bottom of the screen
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2016 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/7/2016).
Notify Me When the 2017 Scholarship Application is Released:
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE