Welcome Florida Gulf Coast University Students
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Look for participating providers
- Learn more about plan enhancements available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate an ID card.
For the online FGCU Medical Insurance Compliance for International Students form, please visit www.fgcu.edu/international and click "Forms".
- If you are on a F1 Visa, click "International Students F1 Visa Forms"
- If you are on a J1 Visa, click "Exchange Visitor Program Forms".
- If you are a Visiting Scholar and wish to purchase the International Students & Scholars Accident/Sickness Insurance, please visit www.gallagherstudent.com/ISS.
For questions regarding FGCU international student health insurance compliance requirements, please contact the FGCU International Services Office at 239-590-7925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: All Eligible Domestic students or College of Professional Health students interested in enrolling in the Student Health Insurance Plan, may do so by submitting an online application by clicking on the "Student Direct Pay Enroll" link.
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2015 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/9/15).
Notify Me When the 2016 Scholarship Application is Released:
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free