Welcome International Students and Scholars Accident and Sickness Insurance Students & Scholars
While participating in international educational programs or activities, you want the peace of mind of knowing you are covered by a quality health insurance plan. Our ISS Plan offers the coverage that you need when away from your home country.p>
You may be covered under this plan if you are a non-United States citizen with a current passport or visa traveling outside your home country to the United States to engage in full time international educational activities. Dependents are also eligible for coverage under this plan.
Plan Highlights Include:
- First $5,000 Covered Expenses paid at 80% after the applicable deductible; thereafter, 100% of Covered Expenses to the $250,000 Aggregate Maximum;
- Freedom in Choice of Providers - Services can be received from any doctor, specialist or hospital;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage;
- Worldwide Assistance Services - Offers 24-hour emergency travel assistance services including Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains;
- Dependent Coverage - Spouse and/or children (under the age of 25)
- Monthly Payment Option - Enroll for a minimum of one month or for multiple months. If you choose to enroll on a monthly basis, it is your responsibility to make timely renewal payments as reminder notices are not sent.
- Low monthly cost of $75 per Insured!
Please refer to the Plan brochure under 'Benefits & Plan Information' for complete details of coverage, exclusions and limitations.
Protect what's yours.
Considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plan?
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free