Welcome North Shore Community College Students
Attention Fall 2018 Students: The 2018-2019 North Shore Community College Annual Health Insurance Waiver Form Must Be Submitted Prior to 5 P.M, on Thursday, August 2, 2018. Fall 2018 Classes Will Be Dropped for Non-Payment If The Waiver Is Not Submitted by The Due Date.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Look for participating providers
- Learn more about plan enhancements available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on "Account Home" to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate an ID card.
How to locate my NSCC ID number on Pipeline:
- Log into Pipeline
- Select the School Services tab at the top
- Select Student Services and Registration link
- Select Student Account link
- Select Insurance Waiver (Your NSCC student ID number (ex: N00xxxxxx) can be located towards the upper right hand corner of the Insurance Waiver Page on Pipeline)
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE