Welcome Northern Essex Community College Students
Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2016-2017 Northern Essex Community College Annual Waiver Form has been extended to November 6, 2016.
The plan is effective September 1st. Your enrollment in the plan will not be processed until you remit payment for the student health instance plan to the school.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about health insurance.
If you are enrolled in 9 or more credits, and already covered by a health insurance plan that is comparable to the plan offered by Gallagher Student, then you may waive the insurance premium by completing an Online Health Insurance Waiver on the College's website. Below are the instructions to complete your Health Insurance Waiver online:
Instructions for Online Health Insurance Waiver
To waive the health insurance premium, you will need the following information, most of which should be found on your current health insurance ID card:
- The Insurance Company Name
- Your Group Number/Policy Number
- Subscriber's Name (Policyholder's Name)
- Relationship of Student to Subscriber: Self, Parent, Spouse, Other
When you have this information, follow the steps below to complete the waiver.
2. Create a user account (Returning Users can log in). You will need your 8-digit NECC ID Number which begins with at least 2 "0"s. If you don't know your NECC Student ID Number, you can find it on your class schedule or transcript. You can also call Enrollment Services at the College during business hours. Phone: 978-556-3700.
3. Select the red "I WANT TO WAIVE" button
4. Have your current health insurance ID card ready. Complete your waiver information.
5. After submitting the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation number. Make sure to save and print your confirmation number.
Questions or Issues completing your Health Insurance Waiver?
Click on the Live Chat (bottom right) or scroll down and click on CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions, by clicking on "My Benefits & Plan Information" to the left
- Look for participating providers
- Click on Customer Service Link for questions or click on "Live Chat"
- Click on "Account Home" to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a Verification Letter.
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2016 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/7/2016).
Notify Me When the 2017 Scholarship Application is Released:
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE