This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Look for participating providers
- Learn more about plan enhancements available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information, edit your primary address, or generate a verification of coverage letter.
For additional details, including enhancement to the plan, click on the "My Benefits & Plan Information" tab.
2018-2019 Health Insurance Waiver Instructions:
Waive Health Insurance: Students may waive the annual Health Insurance Fee of $1,879 from July 2, 2018 until October 31, 2018 by following these easy steps:
- Go to www.MassBay.edu and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Bay Navigator link
- Enter your user name and password (make sure that your pop-up blocker is shut off)
- Choose the menu item Self Service, then on Campus Finances
- Click on Waive Health Insurance, then enter the required information from your health insurance card and press submit.
If you do not complete this online waiver by the deadline, you will remain enrolled in and billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan.
The Blue Cross Blue Shield 'MyBlue Member' App is now available. With this app, you can:
- Access your digital insurance ID card
- Review your claims and copayment information
- Learn more at myblue.bluecrossma.com/student
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE