This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Medical Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Enroll online - Medical Students should enroll through the Zucker School of Medicine
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information or edit your primary address.
To obtain an ID card:
- Go to www.wellfleetstudent.com.
- Enter 'Hofstra University' in the 'Find your school' search box.
- Click on 'ID Cards' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Students who have never logged in should click 'Create New Account' and the complete the form. Returning students should sign in using their email address & password. Click on the 'Student Options' tab located at the top of the page and select the form in which you would like to receive your ID card: emailed, printed, or hard copy
International Student Insurance Waiver Application Process Please visit www.hofstra.edu/internationalinsurance for detailed instructions on how to apply.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE