Welcome Hofstra University Students
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Medical Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Enroll online
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information or edit your primary address.
ID Cards: ID cards are usually available 5-7 business days after your eligibility is confirmed.To generate your ID card,
1. Go to www.studentinsurance.com
2. In the "Find Your Institution" search box, select your state and then select your institution.
3. Click on the "Student Login" button at the top of the screen.
4. Set up a new account or login to your existing account.
5. Click on the "ID Cards / Claim Information" link on the left of the screen.
International Student 2014-2015 Insurance Waiver Process
If you determine your coverage to be comparable for the 2014-2015 policy year, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the Office of Multicultural and International Student Programs at Hofstra University.
2. Bring a copy of your insurance card and policy description. Your information will be reviewed and you will be notified of the insurance waiver decision by the Office of Multicultural and International Student Programs.
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the 2015 Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED (as of 5/9/15).
Notify Me When the 2016 Scholarship Application is Released:
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free