Please Note: Only Hofstra medical students and international students are eligible for this Student Health and Accident plan.
Attention Incoming Medical Students: The deadline to submit the 2019-2020 Zucker School of Medicine New Students Annual Waiver Form is June 23, 2019.
Attention Current Medical Students: The deadline to submit the 2019-2020 Zucker School of Medicine Returning Students Annual Waiver Form is August 9, 2019.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Medical Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Enroll online - Medical Students should enroll through the Zucker School of Medicine
- Learn more about discounts and wellness services available to you
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Help" icon
My Account: Click on 'Account Home' to view your personal coverage information or edit your primary address.
To obtain an ID card:
- Go to www.wellfleetstudent.com.
- Enter 'Hofstra University' in the 'Find your school' search box.
- Click on 'ID Cards' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Students who have never logged in should click 'Create New Account' and the complete the form. Returning students should sign in using their email address & password. Click on the 'Student Options' tab located at the top of the page and select the form in which you would like to receive your ID card: emailed, printed, or hard copy
International Student Insurance Waiver Application Process Please visit www.hofstra.edu/internationalinsurance for detailed instructions on how to apply.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE