While participating in international educational programs or activities, it is important that you are covered by a quality health insurance plan. The UK ISS Plan offers you the coverage that you need when you come to the U.S. to study at a College/University.
All international students, scholars, or other persons with a current passport who: 1) are engaged in educational activities; 2) are temporarily located outside his/her home country as a non-resident alien; and 3) have not enrolled in an English language or similar program or an Optional Practical Training Program or with an F or J visa are also eligible to enroll in the plan.
Plan Highlights Include:
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold plan monthly-rated options which allow you to choose a plan that meets your needs
- Wellness care including routine physicals covered at 100%
- Prescription drug coverage
- Worldwide 24-hour Assistance Services including medical evacuation and repatriation
Please refer to the Policy Document under 'My Benefits & Plan Information' for complete details of coverage, exclusions and limitations.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE