Welcome UK International Students and Scholars
While participating in international educational programs or activities, it is important that you are covered by a quality health insurance plan. The UK ISS Plan offers you the coverage that you need when you come to the U.S. to study at a College/University.
All international students, scholars, or other persons with a current passport who: 1) are engaged in educational activities; 2) are temporarily located outside his/her home country as a non-resident alien; and 3) have not enrolled in an English language or similar program or an Optional Practical Training Program or with an F or J visa are also eligible to enroll in the plan.
Plan Highlights Include:
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold plan monthly-rated options which allow you to choose a plan that meets your needs
- Wellness care including routine physicals covered at 100%
- Prescription drug coverage
- Worldwide 24-hour Assistance Services including medical evacuation and repatriation
Please refer to the Policy Document under 'My Benefits & Plan Information' for complete details of coverage, exclusions and limitations.
Protect what's yours.
The Value We Offer
Our plans are customized specifically for students, to ensure your experience on campus is a healthy, happy one.
The Application Period for the Health Careers Scholarship Program is now CLOSED.
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE