Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2020-2021 Rochester Institute of Technology Domestic Student Annual Enrollment Form is September 30, 2020.
Attention Fall Students: The deadline to submit the 2020-2021 Rochester Institute of Technology International Student Annual Waiver Form is September 30, 2020.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Print an ID Card or generate a Verification of Coverage letter (available 5-7 business days after your eligibility is confirmed)
- Download a Plan Brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a waiver form (International Students only)
- Submit an enrollment form (Domestic Students only)
- Email Gallagher Student, or engage in live chat using the 'Live Chat' icon
RIT expects all students to have adequate medical insurance. The university offers a comprehensive, global health insurance policy through Aetna Student Health, the insurance carrier, that is administered by Gallagher Student Health. Students registered for classes in the 2019-2020 academic year are eligible to enroll in the 2019-2020 plan.
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE