Attention Summer Students: The deadline to submit the 2018-2019 Rochester Institute of Technology International Student Summer Waiver Form is June 14, 2019.
This site has been designed especially for you to provide information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.
On this site you can:
- Print an ID Card or generate a verification of coverage letter (available 5-7 business days after your eligibility is confirmed)
- Download a plan brochure or Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a waiver form (for International Students only)
- Submit an enrollment form (for Domestic Students only
- Email Gallagher Student or engage in live chat using the "Live Chat" icon
RIT expects all students to have adequate medical insurance. The university offers a comprehensive, global health insurance policy through Aetna Student Health, the insurance carrier, that is administered by Gallagher Student Health. Students registered for classes in the 2018-19 academic year are eligible to enroll in the 2018-19 plan.
- For Domestic students, enrollment is purely voluntary. If you would like to enroll in the Aetna plan, click on the 'International Student Waive/Domestic Student Enroll' option (top left button), login and select either "Domestic Student Enroll - Add Charge to my RIT Account" or "Domestic Student Enroll - Direct Pay" based on your preferred method of payment. (Domestic students DO NOT need to submit a waiver form.)
- For International students, all registered full and part-time international students (except those on H1b visas) will be automatically enrolled in the annual plan and will be billed each semester. If you currently have adequate coverage you can waive out of the Aetna plan by completing the online waiver form. To submit a waiver, click on the 'International Student Waive/Domestic Student Enroll' option (top left button), login and select "International Student - Waiver Form."
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE