Gallagher Student Login/Register
1. If you're an International student looking to waive, click on "Student Waive", create a user account or Log in (if a returning user).
2. Select the Red "I Want to Waive" button. You will need to complete the Student Information section and provide the name of your insurance company.
3. Complete the Student Information and Insurance Information sections of the Compliance Form and click 'Submit'.
4. Select 'View My Submitted Forms', print out the completed form and bring or send it to your insurance company representative for their review and signature.
5. After your insurance company has reviewed and signed the Compliance Form, it must be given to the Medical Compliance Office at UNF's Health Services.
6. The Medical Compliance Office will review your form and its approval or denial will be determined by the University of North Florida Medical Compliance Office.
If you would like to waive the insurance or have enrolled in the insurance and this is your FIRST TIME VISITING THIS SITE, you will need to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT below. Each student is required to create a unique username and password.
Returning User Login
Having difficulty logging in? Please click the live chat icon to the right or dial 877-535-2482 to speak to a customer service representative.
Protect what's yours.
Considering purchasing a high-deductible insurance plan instead of your school's sponsored plan?
Going to the dentist may not be your idea of fun.
We just make it easier. Learn More
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk
500 Victory Road, Quincy, MA 02171
- Toll Free