What College Students, Parents and School Administrators Need To Know About COVID-19
Gallagher Student Health & Special RiskMarch 11, 2020
Gallagher Student Health is taking additional steps across the company to address the COVID-19 outbreak and help our schools preserve their student’s health. In partnership with the American College Health Association (ACHA), we sponsored ACHF's COVID-19 response efforts including guidelines for risk management, resources for prevention and communication. Click here for live updates.
- Stay in the know on what their school advises for attending classes on campus.
- Take recommended prevention steps.
- Call the number on the back of their health insurance ID card to find out options for treatment if they think they might be infected with COVID-19.
- Stay up to date with ACHA’s latest guidelines for risk management and student prevention. (Click here for latest guidelines.)
- Stay in close contact with Gallagher Student Health Account Managers, to make sure you get the resources you need.
- Reference insurance carrier websites and resources for additional guidance pertaining to health benefits.
Here are some links to helpful articles to guide you through COVID-19.
The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Coronavirus and the Great Online-Learning Experiment
Inside Higher Ed
The Philadelphia Inquirer
The Washington Post
The Wall Street Journal